Sunday, April 28, 2013

Elegant Haemonculus Conversion Finished



There's room for everyone's style in Commorragh for every Haemonculus' own aesthetic. This individual has gone for a more classic and elegant style.




He painted to match the rest of my coven forces and features some OSL glows effects on the fluid vials. 

He's made from a finecast Haemonculus, High Elf dragon Mage Torso, Talos arms, a Chaos Renegade claw and scourge head spliced with a Deamonette head.

Unpainted Pics can be seen HERE








8 comments:

  1. Wicked evil. Love the head and face, and the skin tone. I've decided my one dark eldar model i've painted needs more blue-grey in its skin and yours is a good shade to emulate.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks JD! I used a tutorial on dark eldar skin on From The Warp as a base for my skintones.

      Delete
  2. Your DE are looking truly outstanding. Very well done, and will great progress. Can't wait to see the completed project!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Itll never be complted Chris :P im always adding more projects. Heh

      Delete
  3. Pretty awesome. Though something about the glow effect doesn't work for me. My eyes aren't tricked into thinking it's glowing, just that there is airbrush over spray. Sorry, the rest of the model is really good. Just feel the glow needs to be improved. I think if the glow source needs to be lighter than the light it sheds.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sigh! Your stuff is so awesome. Loving the colour scheme on her. Really works well and the contrast with the glow effect is great

    ReplyDelete